Endorsed by none other than Ken Wilber Himself, it says, “Millions have heard Eckhart Tolle’s story of spontaneous awakening to a super-conscious state –atimeless, transcendental state. Mystics maintain that this ‘pure now’ moment is the doorway to liberation, and the mystics are right.”
Eckhart Tolle is the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller The Power of Now(translated into 33 languages) and the highly acclaimed follow-up A New Earth, which are widely regarded as two of the most influential spiritual books of our time.Eckhart’s profound yet simple teachings have already helped countless people throughout the world find inner peace and greater fulfillment in their lives. At the core of the teachings lies the transformation of consciousness, a spiritual awakening that he sees as the next step in human evolution. An essential aspect of this awakening consists in transcending our ego-based state of consciousness. This is a prerequisite not only for personal happiness but also for the ending of violent conflict endemic on our planet.
- First, it is advertised on blogs and Facebook so it has to be good.
- Second, it is backed by a man with fantastic computer and web-design skills.
- Third, the guy looks like trustworthy individual. Seroiusly, check him out.
- Fourth, it cost more than a book. I can deal with someone selling a book but when they are selling a program, I know I am getting the whole delightful package.
- Outlandish claims and ease “spontaneous”, “supra-understanding” and “ending violent conflict on our planet”. Finally, change that I can get behind.
- Money, Money, Money. Ihave some and I am sure that my payment will only help him spread the good word.
This people…is delightful. And you wonder why I get so excited when people compare my Zen practice to this…this delightful reality of sublime suchness.
If anyone can fill me in on exactly what the deal is with this feel free to comment. I didn’t want send my brain into more throws of passion on his website …and I thought “The Secret” was insightful. Damn!