Just Remember these simple rules for a safe and pleasant Holiday Season.
- Never go to the Human Anthropology Dept. Faculty Holiday Party at Miskatonic University. They always lead to sudden spaghettification of all the TAs.
- If you are now residing in Innsmouth, caroling at high-tide is not recommended. Be Safe! Sing at low-tide.
- As an added precaution, make sure you add an Elder Sign to all the gingerbread men.
- If, instead of sugarplums, you notice a weird thing with tentacles “dancing in your head” WAKE UP!
- If invited to the Whateley’s home for dinner…don’t bring up the subject of albinos or slime-molds! Better stay off of the topic of jello just to be safe.
- The Necronomicon is not a suitable replacement for “Twas the Night Before Christmas”, so don’t even try it. Unless you like Yog-Sothoth coming down your chimney.
- Always pay your late fees at Miskatonic Library. As Dr. Henry Armitage – Chief Librarian stated “extended exposure to forgotten or forbidden tomes can lead to late-onset Albinism, chronic vampirism and occasional de-evolution.” Remember due dates for checked-out material are for your safety!